Universal Accessories by Brand
What Energy Saver says...
Almost half of the UK's carbon dioxide emissions come from energy we use every day - at home and when we travel. By saving energy we can all help fight climate change. Not only will you be doing your bit to help fight climate change you will also see a difference in your pocket. The average household could save up to £250 a year on energy bills by being more energy efficient.
- Don't leave appliances on standby
- Change your light bulbs for Energy Savers
- Always consider Energy Saver light fittings
- Use wind-up or Solar power
- Keep your fridge and freezer full
- Only boil as much water as you need
- Turn your thermostat down by 1oC
- Wash your laundry at lower temperatures
- Switch off lights when a room is not in use
- Use the washing line instead of the tumble dryer
- Unplug chargers and power supplies when not in use
- Shower instead of bathing
- Only use the washing machine when you have a full load to wash